You are on holiday, we will take care of the rest.
Anyone who has ever been to the Val Senales knows that they can always expect fresh mountain air, unique mountain panoramas and down-to-earth, friendly folk. At the Piccolo Hotel Gurschler, we add an extra feel-good service or two. For an all-round successful mountain holiday.
- Use of the wellness area with Finnish sauna, Turkish steam bath, infrared cabin and saltwater whirlpool (for children up to 14 years: admission only until 4:30 pm)
- Wellness bag with slippers, sauna towels and bathrobe
- Rich breakfast buffet with homemade jams, cakes and regional products
- 4-course menu and salad buffet in the evening
- 1 romantic candlelight dinner 1x per week from August onwards
- 1 typical Tyrolean evening 1x per week from August onwards
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dishes for vegans, vegetarians and allergy sufferers: € 12.00 per day/person (Please inform us when reserving).
- Dogs and pets: € 15.00 per day without food (inform us when reserving)
- Guided hikes (see SummerCard)
- Guided snowshoe hike (min. 4 people)
- Guided ski tour to the site where Ötzi was found (min. 3 people)
- Freeriding with a mountain guide (min. 4 people)
- Taster skiing course for beginners (adults)
- Intensive ski course for advanced skiers