Hiking on Ötzi's tracks
7 nights | 30.07.2023 – 16.09.2023
from July 30, 2023, to September 16, 2023 - 7 nights
Archaeological Paths in Val Senales The Val Senales is rich in traces of the past. The archaeological paths in Val Senales allow you to explore an untouched landscape and learn about the history of the area. Thousands of years ago, hunters and shepherds crossed the valley along ancient routes to reach the alpine passes. From the valley entrance to the glacier that forms its border, there are 8 historical routes marked with a stylized axe. Along these archaeological paths in Val Senales, significant evidence from pre-Christian times was discovered. At the discovery sites, copper stelae provide a brief overview of the most important information.
- Half-board with buffet breakfast, choice of 4-course dinner, and salad buffet
- Free access to the Wellness area (children from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM):
- Saltwater whirlpool
- Finnish sauna
- Steam bath / Turkish bath
- Infrared cabin
Ötzi Glacier Tour Aperitif - Informational meeting at the archeoParc Val Senales
- Would you like to participate in the guided tour to Ötzi's discovery site but are unsure about what to expect? Every Monday at 4:00 PM in the archeoParc café, alpine guides, ski instructors, or members of the Alpine Club will provide you with information about the route, duration, and prerequisites. Period: July 3, 2023 – September 25, 2023
Historical-Cultural Visit to Monte Santa Caterina
- Margit will tell you many interesting things about the history of Val Senales every Friday at 5:00 PM, accompanying you to the Church of Santa Caterina and the highly symbolic cemetery. In its place once stood the castle of Senales, whose ancient tower is now a bell tower. Period: May 26, 2023 – October 22, 2023
Discover the World of Railways... fun not only for the little ones
- Fun is guaranteed at the old Val Senales/Stava station. Thanks to an electric train that covers 800m on rails, a small original steam locomotive from Waldenburg Schweiz, a diesel locomotive, as well as two postal cars from the Rhaetian Railway, there's space to relax and enjoy snacks and drinks. Sundays from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Just keep browsing and find the right one.